- 1/2 large or whole small banana, frozen*
- ½ cup fresh or frozen berries (your choice to mix blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, etc. for a total of ½ cup)
- ½ cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- ¾ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 large handful washed kale, spinach, or other green leafy vegetable**
- ¼ cup crushed ice
- Cold water as needed to make it thin enough to blend
Blend and enjoy!
* Bananas can be peeled, placed in a Ziploc bag, and frozen until hard – a great use for overripe bananas and wonderful to keep on hand for smoothies.
** In a pinch, ½ cup of frozen chopped spinach or kale can be used instead of fresh greens.